5709 Walnut Hill Ave, Des Moines, IA 503123 beds, 2 baths, 1,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $218,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,381 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09003075000000
- Zillow Home ID: 794614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5709 Walnut Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waterbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.7% lower than in Des Moines, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waterbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waterbury home values.
- 5707 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$177K331,229
- 5715 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$181K42.51,862
- 5703 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$164K321,720
- 517 58th St Des Moines, IA$231K321,747
- 511 58th St Des Moines, IA$259K31.51,693
- 5700 Waterbury Rd Des Moines, IA$240K422,485
- 5631 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$225K22.52,031
- 5644 Waterbury Rd Des Moines, IA$228K42.52,046
- 5727 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$241K41.51,935
- 5714 Waterbury Rd Des Moines, IA$223K31.51,633
- 5708 Waterbury Rd Des Moines, IA$251K31.51,975
- 5638 Waterbury Rd Des Moines, IA$227K42.52,122
- 5627 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$298K322,143
- 5720 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$170K421,969
- 5730 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$198K321,420
- 5706 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$315K222,148
- 5740 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$447K332,396
- 5632 Waterbury Rd Des Moines, IA$208K231,690
- 5621 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$257K421,887
- 5808 Walnut Hill Ave Des Moines, IA$181K331,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.