571 Sandy Ct, Harvard, IL 600333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
42 Property Offerings - Chicago Area
Sun., Dec. 9, 2 PM
Online Bidding Available!
Auction Location: Marriott Chicago Midway, 6520 South Cicero Avenue, Chicago, IL 60638.
100+ Properties including residential; homes, townhomes, residential land and multi family homes. Commercial, industrial & land; commercial buildings & land, industrial buildings,bank branches and carwash. Many Selling Absolute - Selling to the highest bidder regardless of price!
Featured Property #2205: 571 Sandy Court, Harvard, IL 60033 - Single Family Residence, 1,100 SF, 3 BD / 2.5 BA, 0.04 Acres, Built in 2001.
Please see John Dixon's Website for further information and details of all the properties.
Listing price is for search purposes only. Price will be determined at auction.
John Dixon & Associates
Rick Levin & Associates, Inc.,
Licensed Real Estate Broker & Auctioneer
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115869325
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 571 Sandy Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Harvard, and 410.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 555 Sandy Ct Harvard, IL$104K221,068
- 372 Cobblestone Cir # 0 Harvard, IL$95K221,125
- 206 Cobblestone Cir Harvard, IL$106K------
- 357 Country Brook Ln Harvard, IL$132K231,856
- 3603 Island Rd Harvard, IL$125K------
- 24002 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$159K311,374
- 23818 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$150K----1,248
- 24519 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$192K522,340
- 24523 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$116K------
- 4509 Island Rd Harvard, IL$145K21.51,300
- 23518 Streit Rd Harvard, IL$167K----1,332
- 23605 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$226K----2,219
- 23218 Streit Rd Harvard, IL$754K45.15,611
- 25009 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$254K----2,908
- 2017 Island Rd Harvard, IL$153K321,082
- 2007 Island Rd Harvard, IL$297K4--2,329
- 25103 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$195K----1,247
- 23534 Flat Iron Rd Harvard, IL$150K312,145
- 24716 Streit Rd Harvard, IL$187K----2,110
- 1917 Island Rd Harvard, IL$308K----2,368
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!