- Lot: 3,066 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 3,615 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 342 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Oven, Appliances \ Gas Range, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ BLM/National Forest, CommunityFeatures \ Mountainous, Cooling \ None, Fireplace \ None, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Treed Lot, Patio \ Deck, Patio \ Porch - Front, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Stories \ One Level, View \ Mountain, View \ Trees/Woods, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ See Remarks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Lot depth: 73
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 0339151300000
- Zillow Home ID: 17419534
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-213K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92325 home values will increase 11.4% next year, compared to a 12.6% increase for Crestline as a whole. Among 92325 homes, this home is valued 21.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Crestline, and 137.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crestline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92325 home values.
|587 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$129K||2||1||750|
|561 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$136K||3||1.5||784|
|600 Pyramid Crestline, CA||$159K||2||2||1,020|
|648 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$163K||3||1||1,009|
|617 Acacia Dr Crestline, CA||$251K||4||2||2,395|
|659 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$109K||2||1||640|
|661 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$116K||2||1||728|
|640 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$163K||2||1.75||1,052|
|653 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$123K||2||1||684|
|602 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$166K||1||2||1,168|
|667 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$194K||2||2||1,428|
|627 Acacia Dr Crestline, CA||$179K||3||2.5||1,420|
|649 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$116K||1||1||672|
|605 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$184K||3||1||1,344|
|553 Acacia Dr Crestline, CA||$100K||1||1||464|
|527 Valley Dr Crestline, CA||$94K||2||1||600|
|647 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$130K||2||1.5||750|
|636 Acacia Dr Crestline, CA||$167K||2||2||1,164|
|634 Pyramid Dr Crestline, CA||$175K||3||1.5||1,200|
|631 Acacia Dr Crestline, CA||$230K||3||2||2,093|
Nearby Schools in Crestline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!