5710 38th Ave NW, Gig Harbor, WA 983353 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $141,826
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 572 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0221185024
- Zillow Home ID: 49162754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5710 38th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98335 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.5% lower than in Gig Harbor, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98335 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gig Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98335 home values.
- 3809 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$267K331,815
- 5720 38th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$268K311,536
- 3816 57th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$128K--0.75960
- 3815 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$326K52.752,716
- 3810 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$263K31.751,757
- 3804 58th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$380K32.52,879
- 3816 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$247K31.751,608
- 3901 57th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$246K321,578
- 3821 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$261K31.751,757
- 3902 57th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$242K31.751,365
- 3810 58th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$329K321,991
- 3822 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$253K31.751,607
- 3903 57th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$304K331,912
- 3818 58th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$404K42.53,130
- 3803 58th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$394K332,891
- 3807 58th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$410K42.253,106
- 40th Avenue Ct NW WA--------
- 3907 56th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$248K31.751,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.