5710 Bucknell Ave, North Hollywood, CA 916073 beds, 2 baths, 1,341 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,341 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 2339006022
- Zillow Home ID: 20012731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5710 Bucknell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Los Angeles, and 76.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hollywood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hollywood home values.
- 5702 Bucknell Ave Valley Village, CA$567K321,341
- 5716 Bucknell Ave North Hollywood, CA$576K321,498
- 11753 Collins St N Hollywood, CA$742K432,111
- 5722 Bucknell Ave Valley Village, CA$567K321,341
- 5739 Radford Ave Valley Village, CA$718K31.51,661
- 5743 Radford Ave North Hollywood, CA$579K321,341
- Bucknell Ave North Hollywood, CA$613K321,439
- 5733 Radford Ave North Hollywood, CA$605K321,536
- 11747 Collins St North Hollywood, CA$574K321,436
- 5728 Bucknell Ave Valley Village, CA$664K231,705
- 5749 Radford Ave North Hollywood, CA$653K321,804
- 5709 Bucknell Ave Valley Village, CA$659K421,580
- 5703 Bucknell Ave North Hollywood, CA$582K221,308
- 5715 Bucknell Ave North Hollywood, CA$721K432,122
- 5729 Radford Ave North Hollywood, CA$580K321,341
- 11762 Collins St North Hollywood, CA$885K542,905
- 5734 Bucknell Ave North Hollywood, CA$571K321,341
- 11741 Collins St North Hollywood, CA$664K321,586
- 11758 Collins St North Hollywood, CA$719K322,060
- 5755 Radford Ave North Hollywood, CA$681K432,022
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.