- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5710 Jumilla Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 913672 beds, 2 baths, 2,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $485,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,303 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 240
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2153019014
- Zillow Home ID: 19932598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5710 Jumilla Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tarzana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% less than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 5702 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$892K332,020
- 5716 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.14M333,203
- 5724 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.34M232,679
- 5668 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$685K221,439
- 5732 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.16M43.52,815
- 5658 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$673K221,372
- 5709 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$733K221,700
- 5717 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$701K221,680
- 5701 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$682K21.51,500
- 5740 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.15M432,653
- 5650 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$751K322,188
- 5725 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$786K331,999
- 5659 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$848K421,980
- 5733 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$894K322,545
- 5709 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$759K322,074
- 5717 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$642K211,112
- 19737 Martha St Woodland Hills, CA$724K432,042
- 5701 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$834K221,426
- 5651 Corbin Ave Tarzana, CA$635K211,000
- 5725 Jumilla Ave Woodland Hills, CA$811K422,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.