- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,636 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $53,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: BC8618365
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Entry Lvl BR, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Dining Kitchen \ Efficiency Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Galley Kitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Handicap \ Other, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Heat Pump(s), Parking \ Other, Appliances \ Energy Star Appliances, Dining Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Double Vanities, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Amenities \ High Efficiency Toilets
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,033 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010113200340
- Zillow Home ID: 36198218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-222K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 21207 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21207 homes, this home is 60% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84.6% higher than in Baltimore, and 70.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21207 home values.
- 2917 Silver Hill Ave3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,364 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1928
- 2604 Larchmont Dr4 beds, 2 baths
1,487 sqft, 10,034 sqft lot, built in 1950
|5805 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$206K||5||3||2,100|
|5709 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$140K||--||2||858|
|5807 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$187K||--||2.5||1,680|
|5809 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$172K||--||2||1,761|
|5811 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$188K||--||1||2,064|
|5803 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$188K||--||2.5||1,749|
|2716 Beethoven Ave Baltimore, MD||$199K||--||2||1,040|
|2714 Beethoven Ave Baltimore, MD||$69K||--||--||--|
|2712 Beethoven Ave Baltimore, MD||$94K||--||1.5||1,288|
|2710 Beethoven Ave Baltimore, MD||$132K||--||1||1,182|
|2613 Royal Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$165K||--||2||1,749|
|5813 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$249K||--||3||2,741|
|5703 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$152K||3||2||1,540|
|5710 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$152K||5||2||1,287|
|2708 Beethoven Ave Baltimore, MD||$181K||3||2||1,589|
|2 Royal Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$186K||--||2||1,908|
|2611 Royal Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$214K||4||2||2,059|
|4 Royal Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$212K||--||2||2,340|
|2711 Beethoven Ave Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||1||1,522|
|5800 Gwynn Oak Ave Baltimore, MD||$139K||--||2.5||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!