- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5711 Mardel Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $161,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement, 261 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 62570002400
- Zillow Home ID: 3026218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5711 Mardel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57% lower than in Saint Louis, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
- 5715 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$144K--21,044
- 5709 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K211,094
- 5719 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K211,032
- 5705 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$169K321,500
- 5712 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K321,079
- 5714 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K--21,044
- 5701 Mardel Ave # 6 Saint Louis, MO$97K--1950
- 5723 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K211,032
- 5708 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--11,044
- 5718 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K221,044
- 5712 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K--11,115
- 5722 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$158K41.51,462
- 5704 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K211,044
- 5714 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$166K321,566
- 5706 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--1.51,115
- 3723 January Ave Saint Louis, MO$185K--11,296
- 5725 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K211,044
- 5708 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K311,115
- 5724 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K211,044
- 5700 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$175K--1.51,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.