5712 E 32nd St, Tulsa, OK 741353 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 924 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Attached 2 car garage, newer A/C unit each side. New carpet, granite.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 19626932214390
- Zillow Home ID: 22129106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5712 E 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hoover, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% less than in Tulsa, and 21.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hoover home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hoover home values.
- 3211 S Hudson Ave Tulsa, OK$154K--42,828
- 5720 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$101K--21,438
- 3217 S Hudson Ave Tulsa, OK$148K--42,346
- 3123 S Hudson Ave Tulsa, OK$116K--21,855
- 5726 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$86K--1939
- 5717 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$145K--22,776
- 5703 E 33rd Ct Tulsa, OK$172K--43,360
- 3212 S Irvington Ave Tulsa, OK$70K--11,027
- 5711 E 33rd Ct Tulsa, OK$108K--21,501
- 3218 S Irvington Ave Tulsa, OK$69K--1980
- 5732 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$94K--1.51,894
- 5723 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$112K--21,645
- 3224 S Irvington Ave Tulsa, OK$111K--11,752
- 3228 S Irvington Ave Tulsa, OK$82K--11,367
- 5729 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$68K--11,313
- 5702 E 33rd Ct Tulsa, OK$93K--11,305
- 5714 E 33rd Ct Tulsa, OK$117K--22,154
- 5801 E 32nd St Tulsa, OK$67K--11,216
- 5722 E 33rd Ct Tulsa, OK$137K--22,154
- 3201 S Irvington Ave Tulsa, OK$128K--1.51,735
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.