5712 Hero Dr, Austin, TX 787355 beds, 3 baths, 3,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2002
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 679 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Clubhouse, Common Area, Pets OK With Approval, Playground
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,297 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 446494
- Zillow Home ID: 29474330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5712 Hero Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Oak Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.9% less than in Austin Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Oak Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Oak Hill home values.
- 5716 Hero Dr Austin, TX$436K53.53,081
- 5708 Hero Dr Austin, TX$405K--22,166
- 4604 Hero Ct Austin, TX$391K--32,429
- 5720 Hero Dr Austin, TX$417K--32,750
- 5704 Hero Dr Austin, TX$455K43.52,919
- 4600 Hero Ct Austin, TX$464K--43,018
- 4608 Hero Ct Austin, TX$649K--33,531
- 5713 Hero Dr Austin, TX$491K--43,056
- 5717 Hero Dr Austin, TX$460K532,854
- 5709 Hero Dr Austin, TX$484K443,318
- 5724 Hero Dr Austin, TX$430K42.52,712
- 5721 Hero Dr Austin, TX$462K--33,163
- 5609 Travis Green Ln Austin, TX$410K422,166
- 5705 Hero Dr Austin, TX$415K--22,341
- 5725 Hero Dr Austin, TX$393K42.52,344
- 5605 Travis Green Ln Austin, TX$372K422,189
- 4601 Hero Ct Austin, TX$366K--32,160
- 5701 Hero Dr Austin, TX$531K--22,425
- 5609 Hero Dr Austin, TX$556K443,032
- 5625 Hero Dr Austin, TX$411K--22,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!