- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,057 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 1511085
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, PropertyType \ Single Family, Style \ Ranch, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Parking \ Off Street, TotalTaxes \ 1500, TotalSquareFeet \ 1179, GarageType \ None, NoOfLevels \ 1, Ownership \ Individuals, Sewer \ Public Water, Appliances \ Stove, InteriorFeatures \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ Dryer Hookup, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed Detached, Parking \ Circular Drive, Acreage \ 0.402, LotDimensions \ 100X175, ListingDate \ 2015-04-20T00:00:00, Directions \ Take Jahnke East from Chippenham Pkwy past the hos
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,179 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: C0050618010
- Zillow Home ID: 12510372
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cedarhurst home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Richmond as a whole. Among Cedarhurst homes, this home is 5.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedarhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Richmond, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedarhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedarhurst home values.
|5720 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$156K||4||2||1,764|
|5704 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$148K||4||1.5||1,845|
|5719 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$127K||2||1||1,267|
|5713 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$111K||--||1||944|
|5725 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$128K||--||1||1,464|
|5700 Spruance Rd Richmond, VA||$85K||2||1||794|
|5614 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$163K||4||2||1,680|
|5728 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$147K||3||2||1,430|
|5707 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$113K||--||1||856|
|5731 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$116K||2||1||1,018|
|5717 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$88K||--||1||796|
|5701 Spruance Rd Richmond, VA||$98K||3||1||796|
|5701 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$114K||--||1||918|
|5737 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$114K||3||1||1,396|
|5606 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$128K||2||1||1,092|
|5725 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$85K||3||1||819|
|5736 Jahnke Rd Richmond, VA||$167K||3||2||1,942|
|5716 Spruance Rd Richmond, VA||$112K||3||2||1,495|
|1043 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA||$91K||2||1||1,047|
|5718 Bondsor Ln Richmond, VA||$101K||4||1||1,416|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!