- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5712 Stuarts Ridge Rd, Wake Forest, NC 275874 beds, 3 baths, 2,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 612 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,989 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 177903144186000
- Zillow Home ID: 68317188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5712 Stuarts Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Wake Forest, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 5716 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$323K--2.52,279
- 5708 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$410K--2.53,041
- 5720 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$418K--22,101
- 5713 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$368K--32,227
- 5704 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$388K--33,210
- 6628 Pulley Town Rd Wake Forest, NC----1.5--
- 5721 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$310K42.53,069
- 5220 Winfree Ln Wake Forest, NC$332K333,000
- 5701 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$370K43.53,340
- 5724 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC--Studio----
- 5216 Winfree Ln Wake Forest, NC$416K--2.53,075
- 5728 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$585K--3.53,956
- 5729 Stuarts Ridge Rd Wake Forest, NC$431K433,249
- 5600 Thornburg Dr Wake Forest, NC$333K443,404
- 5604 Thornburg Dr Wake Forest, NC$404K--3.52,951
- 5520 Thornburg Dr Wake Forest, NC$139K--21,040
- 6712 Pulley Town Rd Wake Forest, NC$557K--11,560
- 5516 Thornburg Dr Wake Forest, NC$175K--21,296
- 5512 Thornburg Dr Wake Forest, NC$173K431,720
- 5208 Winfree Ln Wake Forest, NC$298K432,979
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!