5713 Danby Ave, Whittier, CA 906063 beds, 1 bath, 853 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,314 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $375
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 853 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 8130021012
- Zillow Home ID: 21424002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5713 Danby Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90606 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,104 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1953
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 5709 Danby Ave Whittier, CA$317K21853
- 10245 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$330K22.5855
- 10241 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$335K211,000
- 5710 Marbring Ct Whittier, CA$398K431,693
- 5704 Marbring Ct Whittier, CA$383K321,313
- 5703 Danby Ave Whittier, CA$314K21853
- 10235 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$320K21853
- 10303 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$421K331,602
- 5700 Marbring Ct Whittier, CA$420K421,469
- 5700 Danby Ave Whittier, CA$374K321,155
- 5712 Danby Ave Whittier, CA$326K21802
- 10229 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$314K21862
- 10307 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$315K21914
- 5708 Danby Ave Whittier, CA$412K321,332
- 5702 Danby Ave Whittier, CA$317K21853
- 5660 Mesagrove Ave Whittier, CA$463K311,740
- 10313 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$333K21888
- 10246 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$329K21862
- 10252 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$326K21853
- 10240 Floral Dr Whittier, CA$332K411,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!