A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,425 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,498 all time views
- HOA Fee: $185
- Last sold: May 2015 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 444 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Appliances Included \ Oven, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Architectural Style \ Other, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Architectural Style \ Patio
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 32213150600001420
- Zillow Home ID: 47719634
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $193-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32765 home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 8% increase for Oviedo as a whole. Among 32765 homes, this home is valued 5.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32765, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% greater than in Oviedo, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32765 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oviedo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32765 home values.
|5709 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$231K||--||2.5||2,257|
|5721 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$247K||4||2||2,729|
|5705 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$224K||--||2.5||2,116|
|5645 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$224K||--||2.5||2,116|
|5649 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$201K||3||2||1,687|
|5641 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$253K||--||3||2,444|
|5653 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$224K||--||2.5||2,116|
|5701 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$232K||--||3||2,259|
|5710 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$227K||--||3.5||2,114|
|5714 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$222K||--||2.5||1,978|
|5706 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$229K||3||2||1,978|
|5730 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$228K||--||2.5||2,116|
|5657 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$201K||--||2.5||1,687|
|5718 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$202K||--||2.5||1,687|
|5734 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$228K||4||3||2,116|
|5726 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$317K||5||3.5||3,216|
|5702 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$217K||--||3||1,935|
|5685 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$200K||--||2.5||1,658|
|5738 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$220K||--||3||1,978|
|5722 Magnolia Bloom Ter Oviedo, FL||$232K||4||2||2,116|
Nearby Schools in Oviedo
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.