5714 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Spacious fixer Traditional with upstairs master bedroom, full-sized unfinished basement with high ceilings, and a sunny kitchen that open to deck with steps to the low maintenance backyard. Delicate details include a craftsman=style glazed-tile fireplace, original millwork, and old-growth oak flooring.
Located in the prized MacDonald Elementary School area and blocks from the up-and-coming light rail station and Whole Foods Market, this humble and handsome property offers the savvy investor an opportunity today that will pay handsome dividends tomorrow.
- Lot: 3,325 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $400,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 1928300755
- Zillow Home ID: 48768830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5714 8th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Seattle, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 5718 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$444K51.752,210
- 5712 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$526K21.51,670
- 811 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$617K31.752,000
- 804 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$447K411,400
- 802 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$522K311,730
- 5800 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$449K22.251,350
- 808 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$444K311,410
- 815 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$605K322,320
- 5804 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K21830
- 812 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$458K311,430
- 810 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$392K21820
- 5808 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$517K321,390
- NE 57th St Seattle, WA$662K41.752,520
- 819 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$670K422,420
- 816 NE 57th St Seattle, WA$446K311,410
- 5618 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$867K832,310
- 814 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$592K42.252,220
- 5812 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$550K211,860
- 5721 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$957K413,450
- 823 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$450K311,000
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292