5714 Goethe Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631094 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Separate Dining,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors,Hot Tub,Level Lot,Deck,Near Public Trans,Den/Office,Entry Foyer,Mud Room,Sun Room,French Door(s),Some Storm Doors,Some Storm Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 58340001100
- Zillow Home ID: 3015508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5714 Goethe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Princeton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.5% less than in Saint Louis, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Princeton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princeton Heights home values.
- 5712 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$200K--2.51,296
- 5718 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K211,010
- 5708 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$169K--1.51,269
- 5722 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K--21,664
- 5731 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K422,100
- 5702 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K41.51,972
- 5726 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--1.51,664
- 5715 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$162K421,917
- 5711 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$187K--21,215
- 5719 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$196K--2.51,215
- 5709 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$193K--21,242
- 5721 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--1.51,196
- 5700 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--21,131
- 5719 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$164K--11,224
- 5715 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K--22,044
- 5730 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$167K--2.51,664
- 5721 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K311,557
- 5705 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K--11,822
- 5711 Goethe Ave Saint Louis, MO$205K--2.51,224
- 5725 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!