5716 Community Ln, Hoschton, GA 30548
Sold on 11/4/13: $220,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,086 sq ft
- Lot:0.38 acres
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesFamily room, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Attic Size453
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID83360398
- Elementary SchoolSpout Springs / Hall / Hall County, GA
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size453
- High SchoolFlowery Branch / Hall / Hall County, GA
- Middle SchoolC W Davis / Hall / Hall County, GA
- Parcel #15041C000020
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- Days on Zillow129
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$274,274||$261K – $291K||+$2,112||$131||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,853/mo||$1.3K – $2.1K/mo||+$23||$0.89||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Hall home values will increase 5.3% next year. Among 30548 homes, this home is valued 19% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30548 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.3% higher than in Hall, and 134.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30548 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hall.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 5716 Community Lane
- # 0$217K42.0--
Nearby Schools in Hall
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005