5716 Periwinkle Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462204 beds, 3 baths, 1,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,041 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Eat-In Kitchen, Laundry Room, Loft/Bonus Room, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Neutral Carpet, Master Walk-In Closet, Stainless Steel Appliances, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat/Air Conditioning, Gas Stove/Oven, 2 Car Garage, Master Suite
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 490705111013000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1279797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5716 Periwinkle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5710 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$166K--1.52,108
- 5671 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$166K421,948
- 5664 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$165K--11,419
- 5720 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K--1.51,928
- 5714 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$152K--11,965
- 5728 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$125K--11,404
- 5708 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K--11,387
- 5652 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$158K422,229
- 5659 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$160K--12,016
- 5717 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$135K--11,388
- 5734 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$171K--21,984
- 5723 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$156K--21,890
- 5702 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$157K--21,936
- 5711 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$138K--11,504
- 5648 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$149K--11,616
- 5740 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$143K--11,368
- 5669 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$139K--11,252
- 5741 Periwinkle Ln Indianapolis, IN$177K--1.51,928
- 5655 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$182K542,816
- 5664 Mead Dr Indianapolis, IN$154K--21,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.