5717 Standish Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554173 beds, 2 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $222,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement, 465 sqft
- Close To Bus, Natural Woodwork, Non-Smoking Building, Quiet neighborhood, Sorry No Pets, Tenants pay for electricity, Tenants pay for trash
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2402824240170
- Zillow Home ID: 1920840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5717 Standish Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wenonah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.2% lower than in Minneapolis, and 214.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wenonah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wenonah home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292