5718 Eastern Ave NE, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great neighbors and great schools. Walking distance to the red, green and yellow line metro, grocery, shopping, local eateries and public libraries. Nearby community pools, gyms, dining, malls and bike trails to down town DC are perfect for you avid work out junkies, foodies, shoppers, cyclist and joggers. Community development includes a new Wal-Mart and Children's Museum.
Come make this quiet and safe DC community for families and singles your home.
- Lot: 1,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3743 0048
- Zillow Home ID: 494257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5718 Eastern Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riggs Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.9% less than in Washington, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Riggs Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riggs Park home values.
- 5720 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$284K31.51,024
- 5716 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$357K3--1,024
- 5722 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$327K221,024
- 5714 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$288K31.51,024
- 5712 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$388K341,024
- 5724 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$273K31.51,024
- 5726 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$286K31.51,024
- 5710 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$233K531,024
- 826 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$327K31.51,024
- 824 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$274K31.51,088
- 828 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$318K31.51,024
- 5728 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$290K31.51,024
- 822 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$267K321,088
- 832 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$313K31.51,024
- 830 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$320K31.51,024
- 834 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$312K32.51,024
- 820 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$270K31.51,088
- 836 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$295K31.51,024
- 5730 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$330K52.51,024
- 818 Oglethorpe St NE Washington, DC$270K31.51,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.