5718 Saxony Ct, San Jose, CA 951232 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 68739027
- Zillow Home ID: 19820906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5718 Saxony Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blossom Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 5714 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$551K321,468
- 5722 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$461K221,241
- 612 Martinique Ct San Jose, CA$548K321,468
- 610 Martinique Ct San Jose, CA$544K221,473
- 5723 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$460K221,241
- 5719 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$546K221,473
- 5715 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$540K321,468
- 5710 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$629K32.51,848
- 608 Martinique Ct San Jose, CA$478K221,241
- 5706 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$575K231,628
- 5702 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$491K221,310
- 5711 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$499K321,468
- 606 Martinique Ct San Jose, CA$476K221,241
- 5701 Chesbro Ave San Jose, CA$494K221,310
- 5707 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$540K221,473
- 604 Martinique Ct San Jose, CA$564K221,473
- 602 Martinique Ct San Jose, CA$594K321,468
- 5698 Saxony Ct San Jose, CA$483K221,310
- 5705 Chesbro Ave San Jose, CA$592K331,628
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.