5719 Kinglet Ln, Charlotte, NC 282695 beds, 3,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $285,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 559 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,499 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02949122
- Zillow Home ID: 6147049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5719 Kinglet Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in Charlotte, and 5.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,643 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 5727 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$237K42.52,750
- 5711 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$244K52.52,716
- 5735 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$212K422,330
- 7709 Wingmont Dr Charlotte, NC$280K42.53,325
- 7703 Wingmont Dr Charlotte, NC$281K42.53,169
- 7715 Wingmont Dr Charlotte, NC$262K532,881
- 5705 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$289K433,531
- 5722 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$279K42.53,169
- 5716 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$275K32.53,266
- 7723 Wingmont Dr Charlotte, NC$262K42.52,787
- 5801 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$281K42.53,350
- 5728 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$211K32.52,360
- 5710 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$282K42.53,264
- 5701 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$275K433,000
- 7619 Wingmont Dr Charlotte, NC$216K422,330
- 5704 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$274K42.53,095
- 5734 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$280K633,362
- Highland Creek Pkwy Charlotte, NC$231K------
- 7727 Wingmont Dr Charlotte, NC$281K42.53,351
- 5811 Kinglet Ln Charlotte, NC$243K422,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.