- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 215 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,173 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1996 for $36,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: B463298
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Apt 2 Features \ Other - See Remarks, ListingType \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Rent Includes \ Other - See Remarks, Type of Residence \ 2 Unit, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Apt 1 Features \ Living Room, Apt 2 Features \ Living Room, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ None, Year Description \ Existing, Attic \ Full, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Foundation Description \ Stone, Apt 1 Features \ Other - See Remarks, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Attic \ Stair Access, Parking\Driveway \ No Driveway, Parking\Driveway \ Other - See Remarks, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 2911001590210001058000
- Zillow Home ID: 31443876
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is 202.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 121.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% higher than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
- 411 Ferry Ave4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,208 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1915
|568 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$64K||Studio||3||2,166|
|574 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$136K||12||4.5||3,504|
|571 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$62K||5||3||2,462|
|605 3rd St APT 2 Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|605 3rd St APT 5 Niagara Falls, NY||--||Studio||1||--|
|561 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||--||4||1||1,938|
|569 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$61K||6||2||2,406|
|565 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$55K||6||2||1,992|
|609 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$61K||4||2||2,148|
|615 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$65K||Studio||2||2,236|
|557 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$58K||3||--||2,248|
|583 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$58K||3||1||1,707|
|635 3RD St Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|611 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$65K||5||2||2,268|
|547 Main St Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||3||1.5||1,032|
|619 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||4||2||1,826|
|621 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$69K||5||3||1,905|
|625 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||4||2||1,961|
|622 4th St Niagara Falls, NY||$65K||6||2||2,152|
|631 3rd St Niagara Falls, NY||$81K||5||--||2,749|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!