- Lot: 4.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 160 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $182,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00087000
- Zillow Home ID: 114320507
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06278 homes, this home is valued 6.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Ashford, and 64.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06278 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|574 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$208K||3||2||2,125|
|565 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$251K||3||2||2,487|
|560 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$142K||3||1||1,040|
|569 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$133K||2||1.5||1,019|
|546 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$135K||3||1||960|
|571 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$217K||3||2||1,912|
|552 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,056|
|580 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$210K||3||2||1,939|
|547 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,086|
|582 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$163K||2||2||1,215|
|589 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$94K||2||1||968|
|540 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$159K||--||--||--|
|590 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$129K||3||1||1,038|
|535 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$219K||3||2||2,364|
|79 Nollet Rd Chaplin, CT||$163K||3||2||1,344|
|64 Nollet Rd Chaplin, CT||$168K||3||1||1,722|
|530 Bebbington Rd Ashford, CT||$140K||3||1||1,040|
|525 Bebbington Rd # 531 Ashford, CT||$216K||--||--||--|
|82 Nollet Rd Chaplin, CT||$290K||3||2||1,751|
|20 Nollet Rd Chaplin, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ashford
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-125.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!