- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5720 Vanalden Ave, Tarzana, CA 913563 beds, 3 baths, 1,856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $565,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2156010012
- Zillow Home ID: 19933231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5720 Vanalden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tarzana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 5714 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$779K421,674
- 5726 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$736K321,808
- 5706 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$673K321,692
- 5732 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$765K331,884
- 5721 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$665K321,479
- 5727 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$646K321,404
- 5715 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$610K321,479
- 5700 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$650K321,456
- 5738 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$897K321,694
- 5707 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$616K321,456
- 5733 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$699K322,024
- 5739 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$871K32.51,640
- 5701 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$720K421,802
- 5739 Cahill Ave Tarzana, CA$2.19M327,614
- 19123 Collins St Tarzana, CA$681K321,589
- 19117 Collins St Tarzana, CA$732K431,820
- 19111 Collins St Tarzana, CA$955K332,010
- 5802 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$893K331,891
- 5802 Vanalden Ave Tarzana, CA$871K321,891
- 19101 Collins St Tarzana, CA$725K321,984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!