5721 Lagrande Dr, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 3 baths, 3,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,001 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02975850
- Zillow Home ID: 80384901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5721 Lagrande Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 5721 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$258K42.53,001
- 5725 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$249K32.52,620
- 5713 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$289K432,372
- Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC--42.54,208
- 5731 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$202K33.52,029
- 5439 Cambridge Bay Dr Charlotte, NC$223K422,025
- 5443 Cambridge Bay Dr Charlotte, NC$264K32.52,847
- 5709 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$315K544,200
- 5709 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$446K544,691
- 5435 Cambridge Bay Dr Charlotte, NC$245K42.52,666
- 5737 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$271K42.52,730
- 6108 Highland Creek Pkwy Charlotte, NC$900K------
- 5710 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$319K42.54,208
- 5714 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$296K432,437
- 5707 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$301K533,119
- 5720 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$295K432,372
- 5724 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$284K32.52,190
- 5373 Cambridge Bay Dr Charlotte, NC$250K32.52,447
- 5745 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$272K322,761
- 5730 Lagrande Dr Charlotte, NC$274K32.52,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.