- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5721 Langley Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631233 beds, 1 bath, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,976 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 25J610261
- Zillow Home ID: 2857121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5721 Langley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.7% higher than in Affton, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Affton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63123 home values.
- 5715 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K321,102
- 5727 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$144K311,102
- 5640 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$114K31.51,386
- 5700 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K21759
- 5632 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K21759
- 5720 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K311,102
- 5702 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$63K21759
- 5630 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$56K22759
- 5707 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K321,102
- 5801 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$136K311,084
- 5704 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$63K21759
- 5700 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K311,102
- 5628 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K21726
- 8506 Elgin Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K311,102
- 5706 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$121K221,128
- 5800 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K311,102
- 5626 Welmering Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K21682
- 8505 Elsa Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K311,126
- 5701 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K311,102
- 5809 Langley Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K311,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!