- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5722 Ashbriar Ave, Memphis, TN 381203 beds, 2 baths, 1,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $245,500
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 068073 00016
- Zillow Home ID: 42217757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5722 Ashbriar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 5714 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$222K422,548
- 5732 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$176K42.52,400
- 5721 Dunwoody Ave Memphis, TN$176K432,410
- 5729 Dunwoody Ave Memphis, TN$184K321,689
- 5713 Dunwoody Ave Memphis, TN$217K422,447
- 5721 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$194K322,098
- 5731 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$224K422,571
- 5740 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$219K42.52,600
- 5704 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$230K422,696
- 5713 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$193K32.52,122
- 5705 Dunwoody Ave Memphis, TN$191K32.52,167
- 5739 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$174K322,089
- 257 Colegrove St Memphis, TN$185K422,000
- 5737 Dunwoody Ave Memphis, TN$199K321,639
- 5703 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$261K432,732
- 5724 Dunwoody Ave Memphis, TN$176K322,030
- 5720 Buxbriar Ave Memphis, TN$269K432,400
- 5752 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$254K422,916
- 5730 Buxbriar Ave Memphis, TN$217K42.52,622
- 5696 Ashbriar Ave Memphis, TN$219K532,786
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292