- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,496 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Exterior Description \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Living Space \ Porch, Basement \ None, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, General \ Smoke Detector, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Fencing \ Privacy Fence, Other \ Association Fee
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 491502121064000300
- Zillow Home ID: 69388645
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-156K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46237 home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!