- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,041 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $159,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 498 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side\Rear Entrance, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Amenities \ Golf Course, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Heating Source \ Gas, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Basement \ Slab\None, Interior Features \ Cable In Street
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,683 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16 065 01 042
- Zillow Home ID: 14495515
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $126-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30087 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Stone Mountain as a whole. Among 30087 homes, this home is valued 41.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% less than in Stone Mountain, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stone Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30087 home values.
Nearby Schools in Stone Mountain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!