5727 Topanga Canyon BlvdAPT 6, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Sold on 6/28/13: $484,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,724 sq ft
- Lot:2.47 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $484,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow162
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Parcel #2146008215
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count50
- Zillow Home ID19929038
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$800,988||$593K – $1M||-$13,323||$464||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,836/mo||$1.8K – $4.1K/mo||+$73||$1.65||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Woodland Hills home values will increase 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Woodland Hills homes, this home is valued 21.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% less than in Los Angeles, and 33.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 5727 Topanga Canyon Boulevard APT 6
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Woodland Hills Academy (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- Woodlake Elementary Community Charter S... (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- William Howard Taft Senior High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Pinecrest Schools - Woodland Hills K-8 0.6 mi
- Youthbuild Charter School of California... None 0.7 mi
- Youthbuild Charter School of California... PK-12 0.7 mi
- Woodland Hills Private School K-5 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005