A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,769 all time views
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $224,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 478 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Limited Service / Exclusive Agency, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 182429671300320
- Zillow Home ID: 46154729
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $199-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32821 home values will increase 8.3% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Williamsburg as a whole. Among 32821 homes, this home is valued 47.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 165% higher than in Williamsburg, and 455.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Williamsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32821 home values.
|5733 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$188K||3||2||1,600|
|5723 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$156K||2||2||1,232|
|5737 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$157K||2||2||1,232|
|5713 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$156K||2||2||1,304|
|5736 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$169K||2||2||1,450|
|5730 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$186K||3||2||1,600|
|5742 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$170K||2||2||1,450|
|5741 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$177K||2||2||1,309|
|5724 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$161K||2||2||1,232|
|Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$170K||2||2||1,450|
|5748 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$170K||2||2||1,450|
|5718 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$167K||2||2||1,450|
|Plumrose Ct Orlando, FL||$158K||2||2||1,232|
|11422 Plumrose Ct Orlando, FL||$158K||2||2||1,232|
|5749 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$158K||2||2||1,304|
|5712 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$192K||3||2||1,600|
|5745 Parkview Point Dr Orlando, FL||$187K||3||2||1,600|
|11428 Plumrose Ct Orlando, FL||$157K||2||2||1,232|
|11416 Plumrose Ct Orlando, FL||$209K||3||2||1,726|
|11434 Plumrose Ct Orlando, FL||$214K||3||2.5||1,945|
Nearby Schools in Williamsburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.