5729 Regent Cir, Richmond, VA 232255 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: 1409762
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,678 sqft
- Lot depth: 288
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: C0050097022
- Zillow Home ID: 12509238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5729 Regent Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Richmond, and 82% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 5725 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$473K42.52,893
- 5733 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$532K43.53,634
- 5721 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$384K32.52,096
- 5804 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$310K43.52,623
- 5820 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$255K331,823
- 5800 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$277K321,894
- 5717 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$394K432,523
- 5716 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$477K343,078
- 5708 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$415K42.52,551
- 5704 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$476K443,357
- 5824 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$197K--1.51,698
- 5712 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$438K32.52,185
- 5713 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$422K432,256
- 5700 Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$338K322,425
- 2444 Pineway Dr Richmond, VA--------
- 5649 Saint James Ct Richmond, VA$358K322,063
- 2332 N Riverside Dr Richmond, VA$274K--21,885
- 5707 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$440K32.52,393
- 2425 Pineway Dr Richmond, VA$215K421,581
- 5700 Regent Cir Richmond, VA$444K42.52,947
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.