573 Giuffrida Ave APT C, San Jose, CA 951232 beds, 3 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 58
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 46450016
- Zillow Home ID: 19709163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 573 Giuffrida Avenue APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blossom Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 573 Giuffrida Ave APT D San Jose, CA$463K32.51,520
- 573 Giuffrida Ave APT B San Jose, CA$433K331,520
- 573 Giuffrida Ave APT E San Jose, CA$427K22.51,420
- 573 Giuffrida Ave APT A San Jose, CA$445K22.51,420
- 569 Giuffrida Ave APT A San Jose, CA$433K32.51,520
- 569 Giuffrida Ave APT B San Jose, CA$469K32.51,520
- 557 Giuffrida Ave APT A San Jose, CA$423K22.51,420
- 557 Giuffrida Ave APT B San Jose, CA$430K32.51,520
- 549 Giuffrida Ave APT A San Jose, CA$449K22.51,420
- 576 Giuffrida Ave APT 7 San Jose, CA$398K32.51,320
- 565 Giuffrida Ave APT A San Jose, CA$424K22.51,420
- 557 Giuffrida Ave APT C San Jose, CA$429K32.51,520
- 549 Giuffrida Ave APT B San Jose, CA$488K32.51,520
- 576 Giuffrida Ave APT 8 San Jose, CA$399K32.51,320
- 565 Giuffrida Ave APT B San Jose, CA$467K32.51,520
- 576 Giuffrida Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA$388K22.51,116
- 5532 Entrada Cedros San Jose, CA$382K221,221
- 549 Giuffrida Ave APT C San Jose, CA$449K22.51,420
- 576 Giuffrida Ave APT 9 San Jose, CA$386K22.51,116
- 565 Giuffrida Ave APT C San Jose, CA$470K32.51,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.