- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
573 Monument Ct, Fremont, CA 945394 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $420,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 6.2 kW Solar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 519 170302200
- Zillow Home ID: 25030369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 573 Monument Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warm Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% less than in Fremont, and 28.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Warm Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warm Springs home values.
- 495 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.44M53.52,921
- 563 Monument Ct Fremont, CA$1.37M532,590
- 583 Monument Ct Fremont, CA$1.46M332,754
- 515 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.2M42.52,201
- 475 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.23M42.52,201
- 593 Monument Ct Fremont, CA$1.41M532,590
- 535 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.21M42.52,201
- 553 Monument Ct Fremont, CA$1.22M42.52,201
- 488 Pagosa Way Fremont, CA$1.2M42.52,201
- 455 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.37M532,590
- 543 Monument Ct Fremont, CA$1.33M532,590
- 468 Pagosa Way Fremont, CA$1.2M42.52,201
- 435 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.38M332,754
- 533 Monument Ct Fremont, CA$1.09M422,201
- 500 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.38M332,754
- 48944 Peak View Dr Fremont, CA$1.4M332,754
- 48954 Peak View Dr Fremont, CA$1.22M42.52,201
- 520 Yampa Way Fremont, CA$1.35M532,590
- 48964 Peak View Dr Fremont, CA$1.36M532,590
- 48974 Peak View Dr Fremont, CA$1.38M532,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.