- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 177 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: N349903
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2224 B:129 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57912430
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06514 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Hamden as a whole. Among 06514 homes, this home is 18.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% higher than in Hamden, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06514 home values.
|563 Pine Rock Ave Hamden, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,175|
|Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$183K||3||2.5||1,260|
|300 Helen St Hamden, CT||$174K||3||2||1,861|
|294 Helen St Hamden, CT||$211K||4||2||2,593|
|559 Pine Rock Ave Hamden, CT||$174K||3||1||1,615|
|290 Helen St Hamden, CT||$176K||4||2||1,861|
|112 Elmer Ave Hamden, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,454|
|116 Elmer Ave Hamden, CT||$167K||3||1||1,465|
|106 Elmer Ave Hamden, CT||$176K||4||1.5||1,878|
|208 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$183K||3||2.5||1,260|
|553 Pine Rock Ave Hamden, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,702|
|284 Helen St Hamden, CT||$133K||2||1||1,080|
|100 Elmer Ave Hamden, CT||$132K||3||1||1,238|
|74 Elmer Ave # 0 Hamden, CT||$147K||3||1||1,138|
|94 Elmer Ave Hamden, CT||$119K||2||1||927|
|566 Pine Rock Ave Hamden, CT||$176K||4||2||1,518|
|4 W Helen St Hamden, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,590|
|202 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$145K||2||1||1,047|
|280 Helen St Hamden, CT||$173K||3||2||1,872|
|545 Pine Rock Ave Hamden, CT||$142K||3||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!