5732 Mapleview Dr., Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Sold on 9/20/13: $295,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,061 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $295,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Well, here's your chance to do it right! This newer Indian Hills home backs right up to the 9th Fairway! That means breathtaking sunrises every morning, a wonderful view of the fairway and pond, the smell of freshly-cut grass and an excuse to wear your golf spikes in the back yard! The house itself, just happens to be one of the most sought-after floor plans in the tract. Open and airy, from the moment you step through the door. Vaulted ceilings and custom plantation shutters through out. The living room, with raised fireplace and recessed entertainment niche, will make watching the game an absolute hit! The sleek kitchen has stainless steel appliances, tons of cabinets, a pantry and a breakfast bar. What a perfect spot for planning an impromptu weekend adventure, over pancakes! Bedrooms are all upstairs, along with a roomy loft, ultra-convenient laundry room and spacious master suite; complete with dual sinks, separate shower and tub and a deep walk in closet! Hurry and grab your spot on the golf course, before someone else does!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2111422896
- Days on Zillow93
- Neighborhood NameIndian Hills
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$287,192||$273K – $302K||+$11,329||$139||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,768/mo||$1.5K – $2K/mo||-$40||$0.86||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 92509 home values will increase 17.9% next year, compared to a 18.7% rise for Pedley as a whole. Among 92509 homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% greater than in Pedley, and 31.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pedley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92509 home values.
Neighborhood for 5732 Mapleview Drive.
- 5732 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$289K43.02,061
- 5738 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$246K3--1,530
- 5744 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$290K42.52,061
- 5729 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$256K33.01,703
- 5741 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$295K43.02,061
- 5750 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$278K43.01,859
- 5747 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$258K33.01,703
- 5673 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$280K32.51,859
- 5762 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$253K33.01,530
- 5654 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$281K32.51,859
- 5657 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$294K42.52,061
- 5719 Birchwood Dr Riverside, CA$294K42.52,061
- 5725 Birchwood Dr Riverside, CA$261K32.51,703
- 5763 Autumnwood Dr Riverside, CA$257K32.51,530
- 5781 Autumnwood Dr Riverside, CA$279K32.51,859
- 5633 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$285K43.01,859
- 5625 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$256K32.51,530
- 5743 Birchwood Dr Riverside, CA$295K42.52,061
- 5614 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$282K42.51,859
- 5798 Mapleview Dr Riverside, CA$251K32.51,530
Nearby Schools in Pedley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005