5733 Poppy Hills Pl, San Jose, CA 95138
Sold on 3/28/13: $2,350,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:5.5 baths
- Single Family:4,619 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $2,350,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Quiet street, no neighbors across the street or behind house, view of east foothills and down the bay
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional Featuresbalconies, large foyer, central vacuum, storage room accessed from yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19812640
- Covered Parking Spaces5
- Days on Zillow346
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size1581
- Last Remodel Year1998
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameGated Community - Silver Creek Valley Country Club
- Parcel #68034006
- Construction Quality9.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,467,946||$2.17M – $2.81M||+$10,059||$534||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$6,467/mo||$2.7K – $8.9K/mo||+$342||$1.40||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 238.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in San Jose, and 73.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Neighborhood for 5733 Poppy Hills Pl
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005