5735 SW 46th Ter, Miami, FL 331554 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 26 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3040240120200
- Zillow Home ID: 44207967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5735 Sw 46th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% less than in Miami-Dade, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 5735 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$362K------
- 5745 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$406K532,410
- 5701 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$511K32.52,514
- 5730 SW 45th Ter Miami, FL$593K422,267
- 5720 SW 45th Ter Miami, FL$497K321,718
- 5730 SW 45th Ter Miami, FL$274K------
- 5730 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$506K311,656
- 5755 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$374K321,270
- 5740 SW 45th Ter Miami, FL$525K321,697
- 5710 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$262K321,586
- 5740 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$747K432,693
- 5710 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$360K321,586
- 5700 SW 45th Ter Miami, FL$471K322,654
- 5750 SW 45th Ter Miami, FL$542K422,121
- 5700 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$442K421,936
- 5750 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$436K311,169
- 5765 SW 46th Ter Miami, FL$374K311,237
- 5735 SW 47th St Miami, FL$443K311,362
- 5721 SW 47th St Miami, FL$319K321,464
- 5745 SW 47th St Miami, FL$431K311,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!