5736 9th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 352123 beds, 1 bath, 1,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $163,538
- Price/sqft: $144
- Finished basement, 120 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 6 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,132 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 23272006018000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 960977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5736 9th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.2% higher than in Birmingham, and 46.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35212 home values.
- 5740 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$146K321,156
- 5732 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$159K521,429
- 5744 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$140K311,257
- 5724 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$241K421,827
- 5749 8th Ct S Birmingham, AL$199K321,416
- 5745 8th Ct S Birmingham, AL$144K311,158
- 5748 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$148K411,203
- 5741 8th Ct S Birmingham, AL$156K211,136
- 5753 8th Ct S Birmingham, AL$248K322,037
- 5739 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$267K322,708
- 5731 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$160K422,117
- 5737 8th Ct S Birmingham, AL$154K211,555
- 5727 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$165K321,717
- 5745 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$251K422,245
- 5752 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$150K221,400
- 5720 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$194K421,545
- 5723 9th Ave S Birmingham, AL$162K311,514
- 816 59th St S Birmingham, AL$224K321,676
- 5733 8th Ct S Birmingham, AL$172K422,272
- 820 59th St S Birmingham, AL$210K42.51,780
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.