5736 Ebley Ln, Charlotte, NC 282273 beds, 2 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 10948212
- Zillow Home ID: 6214013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5736 Ebley Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Becton Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 111.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.7% higher than in Charlotte, and 480.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Becton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Becton Park home values.
- 5732 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$92K321,374
- 5740 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$85K321,074
- 5747 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$94K321,267
- 5700 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$93K321,260
- 5744 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$92K321,122
- 5728 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$94K321,263
- 5701 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$91K321,168
- 5700 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$85K321,260
- 5706 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$78K321,168
- 5748 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$92K321,200
- 5724 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$102K2--1,074
- 5751 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$78K221,082
- 5611 Lyford Ct Charlotte, NC$180K------
- 5604 Lynton Blvd Charlotte, NC$109K------
- 5707 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$95K321,263
- 5713 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$90K321,074
- 5720 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$80K321,165
- 5712 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$93K321,182
- 5709 Ebley Ln Charlotte, NC$85K321,183
- 5607 Becton Park Dr Charlotte, NC$79K221,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.