5736 Itaska St, Saint Louis, MO 631092 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 56970000900
- Zillow Home ID: 3011915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5736 Itaska Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% less than in Saint Louis, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hampton home values.
- 5740 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$102K--11,152
- 5734 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$148K211,116
- 5744 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5732 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$158K--11,128
- 5726 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,080
- 5746 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$182K321,580
- 5749 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$136K331,080
- 5747 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$100K--11,032
- 5753 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$156K--21,390
- 5748 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,128
- 5724 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$120K--11,152
- 5743 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$211K421,800
- 5755 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$175K311,800
- 5739 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$181K--21,080
- 5759 Delor St Saint Louis, MO$204K422,006
- 5737 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$190K--11,152
- 5741 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$119K--21,072
- 5722 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$179K--21,579
- 5752 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$162K--21,140
- 5735 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$150K211,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.