5737 Elm Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 513 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0271323340000
- Zillow Home ID: 17355383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5737 Elm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In NE - Sterling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% greater than in San Bernardino, and 87.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent NE - Sterling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or NE - Sterling home values.
- 5727 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$182K321,215
- 1955 E Marshall Blvd San Bernardino, CA--Studio----
- 5738 Newbury Ave San Bernardino, CA$189K321,294
- 5717 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$207K421,344
- 5728 Newbury Ave San Bernardino, CA$187K321,294
- 5718 Newbury Ave San Bernardino, CA$226K421,344
- 5738 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$200K321,402
- 5728 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$194K321,215
- 5705 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$210K321,402
- 5716 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$262K422,000
- 5706 Newbury Ave San Bernardino, CA$197K321,294
- 5687 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$224K321,675
- 1974 E Lynwood Dr APT 12D San Bernardino, CA$84K21.51,257
- 1974 E Lynwood Dr APT 12E San Bernardino, CA$71K11.51,237
- 5706 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$209K321,402
- 1974 E Lynwood Dr APT 12C San Bernardino, CA$95K221,257
- 1974 E Lynwood Dr APT 12F San Bernardino, CA$104K32.51,418
- 1974 E Lynwood Dr APT 12B San Bernardino, CA$99K121,237
- 1974 E Lynwood Dr APT 12A San Bernardino, CA$113K32.51,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.