5737 Grayton St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 2 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 21074184
- Zillow Home ID: 88751819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5737 Grayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East English Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 154.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.2% greater than in Detroit, and 635.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East English Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East English Village home values.
- 5731 Grayton St Detroit, MI$37K--11,576
- 5745 Grayton St Detroit, MI$43K--1.51,529
- 5751 Grayton St Detroit, MI--422,093
- 16849 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$68K--22,782
- 5761 Grayton St Detroit, MI$43K421,509
- 16845 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$59K--2.51,221
- 16821 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$86K--31,697
- 5734 Grayton St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,400
- 5744 Grayton St Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,338
- 5767 Grayton St Detroit, MI$52K431,143
- 5752 Grayton St Detroit, MI$51K--21,152
- 5728 Grayton St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,280
- 5760 Grayton St Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,417
- 5730 Bishop St Detroit, MI$45K--11,404
- 5777 Grayton St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,500
- 5736 Bishop St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,236
- 5746 Bishop St Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,559
- 5770 Grayton St Detroit, MI$36K--11,394
- 16801 Chandler Park Dr Detroit, MI$74K--21,630
- 5752 Bishop St Detroit, MI$48K--1954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.