5737 Lawnmeadow Dr, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $43,250
- Price/sqft: $24
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 03713554
- Zillow Home ID: 6153813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5737 Lawnmeadow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beatties Ford-Trinity, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% less than in Charlotte, and 27.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beatties Ford-Trinity home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beatties Ford-Trinity home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,566 sqft, 13,068 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 5731 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$67K421,264
- 5801 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$62K311,056
- 5827 Lawnmeadow Dr # 0 Charlotte, NC$80K------
- 7811 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$115K321,374
- 5725 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$61K311,056
- 7815 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$110K321,176
- 7807 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$102K321,054
- 5811 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$136K321,693
- 7819 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$118K32.51,406
- 5827 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$109K321,308
- 5736 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$60K311,044
- 5719 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$63K311,115
- 7823 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$104K321,038
- 5730 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$66K311,115
- 5800 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$63K311,115
- 5833 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$93K321,184
- 5724 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$73K311,120
- 5802 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 7827 Rolling Stone Ave Charlotte, NC$117K32.51,406
- 5713 Lawnmeadow Dr Charlotte, NC$61K311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.