- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5739 Sentinel Dr, Raleigh, NC 276093 beds, 2 baths, 2,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 171607582213000
- Zillow Home ID: 6459901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5739 Sentinel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 5755 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 5741 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$134K--21,370
- 5737 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$120K----1,195
- 5735 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$154K--2.52,086
- 5743 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$148K--2.51,742
- 5733 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$157K--31,764
- 5745 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$175K--2.52,102
- 5730 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$143K321,934
- 5731 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$163K----2,416
- 5751 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$122K22.51,393
- 5753 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$182K432,474
- 5749 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$143K--31,732
- 5729 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$172K332,195
- 5747 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$128K--21,262
- 5728 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$142K221,351
- 5805 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$128K221,362
- 5807 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$154K--2.52,063
- 5727 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$121K----1,364
- 5803 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$137K221,408
- 5744 Sentinel Dr Raleigh, NC$123K--21,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.