- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 630 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $207,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 08929498
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Equipment \ CO Detectors, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Kitchen Type \ Island, Assessment Includes \ None, Living Room Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Concrete, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Great Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 16-20 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0815254015
- Zillow Home ID: 61698719
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60115 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Dekalb as a whole. Among 60115 homes, this home is 74.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% greater than in Dekalb, and 404.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
|608 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$204K||3||2.5||2,200|
|605 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$212K||--||--||--|
|613 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$204K||--||--||--|
|616 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$212K||--||--||--|
|579 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$200K||5||2.1||2,438|
|586 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$202K||--||--||--|
|621 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$202K||--||--||--|
|555 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$217K||--||--||--|
|560 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$214K||--||--||--|
|624 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$205K||--||--||--|
|958 Willow Cir Dekalb, IL||$234K||--||--||--|
|627 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$206K||--||--||--|
|567 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$207K||--||--||--|
|632 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$232K||3||3||1,835|
|959 Mallard Cir Dekalb, IL||$201K||--||--||--|
|540 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||--||--||--||--|
|600 Fox Holw Dekalb, IL||$209K||--||--||--|
|975 Willow Cir Dekalb, IL||$200K||--||--||--|
|1506 Crayton Cir E Dekalb, IL||$175K||3||3.5||1,800|
|1507 Crayton Cir E Dekalb, IL||$171K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.