5740 Glenhill Ct, Charlotte, NC 282083 beds, 2 baths, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $50,500
- Price/sqft: $47
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05926358
- Zillow Home ID: 6174054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5740 Glenhill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Toddville Road, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% higher than in Charlotte, and 116.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Toddville Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Toddville Road home values.
- 5736 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$86K321,032
- 1815 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$87K321,060
- 1819 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$85K321,060
- 5732 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$78K321,068
- 1811 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$95K321,060
- 2100 Heather Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$89K321,293
- 5739 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$100K321,508
- 5728 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$89K321,026
- 2104 Heather Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$115K321,951
- 1807 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$101K321,350
- 1909 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$96K321,362
- 2101 Heather Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$99K321,368
- 2101 Varden Ct Charlotte, NC$94K32.51,632
- 5729 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$79K321,106
- 5720 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$79K321,026
- 1803 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$103K321,184
- 2100 Varden Ct Charlotte, NC$103K32.51,692
- 2108 Heather Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$112K32.51,692
- 5719 Glenhill Ct Charlotte, NC$107K321,214
- 1824 Sloan Dr Charlotte, NC$79K321,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.