5741 Sandlewood Way, Roseville, CA 957473 beds, 2 baths, 1,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Fenced Yard
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 461 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,869 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 478280035000
- Zillow Home ID: 17736849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5741 Sandlewood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% greater than in Roseville, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95747 home values.
- 5733 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$327K221,547
- 5749 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$327K221,618
- 5757 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$258K22964
- 5725 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$341K221,618
- 324 Savannah Ct Roseville, CA$337K221,547
- 316 Savannah Ct Roseville, CA$464K32.52,287
- 332 Savannah Ct Roseville, CA$332K221,547
- 5765 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$275K221,198
- 5740 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$354K221,632
- 5748 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$382K321,869
- 5717 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$312K221,547
- 5732 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$382K221,840
- 5797 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$322K321,476
- 5756 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$395K321,781
- 5724 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$341K221,547
- 308 Savannah Ct Roseville, CA$528K332,362
- 5805 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$287K211,334
- 5764 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$352K221,547
- 5716 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$374K321,869
- 5701 Sandlewood Way Roseville, CA$385K321,869
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.