- Lot: 9,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 3,641 all time views
- HOA Fee: $17
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Electric
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,811 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 362128520600360
- Zillow Home ID: 46263066
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-169K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32810 home values will rise 9.5% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32810 homes, this home is valued 57.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.8% greater than in Orange, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32810 home values.
|5737 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$150K||4||2||1,781|
|Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$152K||3||2||1,699|
|5749 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$152K||3||2||1,699|
|5808 Pondwood Ct Orlando, FL||$159K||4||2||1,890|
|5755 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$154K||3||2||1,655|
|5731 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$136K||3||2||1,448|
|5802 Pondwood Ct Orlando, FL||$155K||3||2.5||1,806|
|5814 Pondwood Ct Orlando, FL||$137K||3||2||1,461|
|6100 Creek Dale Ct Orlando, FL||$151K||3||2||1,699|
|6101 Creek Dale Ct Orlando, FL||$193K||4||2||2,457|
|5725 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$130K||3||2||1,406|
|5761 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$144K||3||2||1,617|
|5736 Springmonte Ct Orlando, FL||$155K||4||2||1,851|
|5820 Pondwood Ct Orlando, FL||$199K||5||4||2,281|
|5756 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$155K||3||2||1,667|
|5801 Pondwood Ct Orlando, FL||$139K||3||2.5||1,495|
|5730 Springmonte Ct Orlando, FL||$164K||3||2||1,824|
|5720 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$139K||3||2||1,461|
|5719 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$135K||3||2||1,448|
|5762 Creek Dale Dr Orlando, FL||$148K||3||2||1,602|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!